What is a title loan?
- A title loan is a short-term loan secured by clean title to a car, boat or motorcycle. This title is used as collateral for the loan thus ensuring the lender is protected in the case of default.
How much interest do I pay?
- The interest and fees you pay are directly related to how much you borrow and how long it takes you to repay. Title Master does not charge pre-payment penalties and suggests you pay your loan off as soon as you can. For specific terms & rates, call Title Master at 888-Title13.
Can I get a title loan if I already have one outstanding?
- The State of Illinois regulates the procedures of title lending. For details on the State procedures, please call 888-title13.
Can I get a title loan if I have terrible credit?
- Yes, Title Master does not do any check of your credit and your approval does NOT depend on credit scores.
Can I get a title loan if I don't have a job?
- In some circumstances we can offer you cash even if you don't have a job. Call Title Master today at 888-title13your paragraph